UK Tour April 2018
Each guitarist will perform their own set, followed by a massive jam at the end of the show
Joe Satriani announces new album "What Happens Next" and UK tour World-renowned guitar virtuoso, Joe Satriani, announces the release of his 16th solo album, What Happens Next, set for release on 12th January 2018 on Sony/Legacy Recordings.
In addition, Satriani will revive his G3 tour entity in 2018 beginning March 16th in Moscow and winding up on April 30th in Birmingham playing shows in many European countries, including the UK. France, Italy, Spain, Poland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland and more. Satriani has invited Dream Theater's John Petrucci and the former Scorpions guitarist Uli Jon Roth to join.
G3 2018 APRIL UK TOUR DATES
- Southend Cliffs Pavilion - 24th April
- London Eventim Apollo - 25th April
- Bristol Colston Hall - 26th April
- Manchester O2 Apollo Theatre - 27th April
- Portsmouth Guildhall - 29th April
- Birmingham Symphony Hall - 30th April